Fox News told me that Newt Gingrich had announced that he believes the Socialist Democracy of Amerika should suspend all civil rights of anyone who is a Muslim until each one of them can prove that they are innocent of thinking that any Koran-Consistent Muslim Missionary could be doing something morally proper. Most of the folks on both channels agreed that it is imperative that the citizens of the SDA make a concerted effort to continually spy on each other and quickly report any allegedly suspicious activity to the civil authorities. I have a couple of neighbors I could do without. Maybe I will squeal on them.
As I also expected, not a single talking head made mention of the real reason why the French find themselves in the sights of Koran-Consistent Muslim Missionaries. That is right. They all ignored the fact that the French government has a long and sordid history of murdering Muslims in both Africa and the Middle East. Let me tell you a little about that today.
Go here for the source of the following quotations. And here are the quotations (original links are retained):
- A quick look at social media today reveals that many of the same people who imagined the US was "minding its own business" prior to 9/11 now seem to be under the impression that France has a hands-off approach in the Middle East and surrounding areas. Of course, this position is even more ridiculous since the French have an even longer and arguably more brutal history than the US when it comes to Syria, Lebanon, North Africa, and more.
- France has reportedly launched some 200 strikes in Iraq. The French task force is centered around the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle, which is currently stationed in the Persian Gulf. According to AFP, French air capacity in the region includes 21 Rafale fighters, nine Super Etendard fighters, and some Mirage jets.
- It’s worth noting that the ISIS statement translated by SITE makes no explicit mention of Syria. The French military has been heavily involved in operations against Islamist militant groups outside of the Middle East over the last few years, including one group that has pledged fealty to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Islamic State’s self-proclaimed caliph.
- France has deployed 3,000 troops to West Africa—a region where they’ve historically had great influence, as a colonial power and otherwise—with a presence in Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Burkina Faso, Mali, and Ivory Coast.
- Nor do we need to look only to recent events to find evidence of France's long, brutal colonialist history in the region. The Algerian War, for example, which ended only in 1962, led to more than 100,000 dead, which proportionally, was nothing short of a bloodbath in Algeria.
- So, claims being made today that the French government has been a meek, peaceful lover of human rights will strike the well-informed as absurd. Americans may be blissfully unaware of all of this, but rest assured that angry young men in Iraq, Syria, and North Africa are not.
What do you think? Could the presence of nine military bases in their homelands inspire Islamic Africans, and their Middle Easter brethren, to rise up and fight a guerilla war against the country that placed them there?
I can answer the questions being raised by Fox News and MSNBC last night. The reason your god of civil government cannot protect you is because it is a false god. It is not omniscient nor is it omnipotent. I know that is a difficult theological truth to stomach but it is a theological truth nonetheless. Indeed, a strong case can be made that the God of the Bible is judging the citizens of post-Christian western Europe for their practice of murderous and sinful colonialism in the past. The chickens really are coming home to roost.
What can be done to stop the terrorists? The answer is quite simple but it runs counter to the imperialistic fantasies and desires of all western nations, most especially in France and the Socialist Democracy of Amerika. A powerful incentive would be created to encourage Koran-Consistent Muslim Missionaries to stay home and leave us alone if both the French and the SDA immediately removed all their respective military presences in all foreign lands. It would not take long for the various warring factions in the Middle East to turn upon each other, thus making attacks against the west far less likely.
Sadly, nobody wants to hear the truth so the global expansion of the imperial empire will continue, and we will continue to see more of what happened in Nice last night. When it comes time to assign the blame for those future events just remember, it is your god who is doing it to you.