Do you trust the career politicians, career military personnel and the bureaucratic lackeys who do their bidding who rule over you? Do you get your feathers ruffled when someone, who no doubt "hates America first," even asks a question like the one I just asked? Do you love America and wish that everyone who does not share your affection for our King, his court and the military commanders who enforce their will around the world would move to North Korea? Do your eyes mist up when the national hymn is played before some semi-gladiatorial contest? Do you get a lump in your throat when some fighter pilot flies his airplane low over a stadium and you allow yourself to imagine how many stinkin' foreigners he can kill with just one bomb drop?
If you answered yes to the above questions you are not going to like today's blog post. If you answered no to the above questions you are probably some sort of anti-government anarchist wacko who will take what I write about here today and use it to justify your anarchy. I started out in life wishing I could go to war for my country, where I would kill the enemy and bathe myself in patriotic glory. Then, as I grew older and wiser, I came to realize that murder was a sin. I learned that civil government is the enemy of the people and that tyrannical regimes use expertly crafted propaganda to keep the sheeple under control. Then, as I became a Christian who follows the God of the Bible, I realized that anarchy is sin. I also realized that God decrees the existence of immoral sovereigns who tyrannize their people as a punishment upon the people for their rejection of Him and His law. Like God has done so many times before, He punishes a people with a tyrannical regime like the government of the Socialist Democracy of Amerika only to bring along another, more powerful, tyrannical regime which destroys the prior regime and establishes itself as god. I don't know if I will live long enough to see who replaces the SDA but if I do it will certainly be interesting to watch.
I am not writing for those who worship government nor am I writing for those who wish to rebel against God ordained authority (see Romans 13 in the Bible). I am writing for people who simply want to know more about the world and, in this case, about the government that rules over us. I believe it is fairly easy to prove that government in the SDA, especially the royal caste found within the federal government, routinely lies to the citizens of this country. I have read too many books making that case to believe otherwise. But rarely have I read something that shook me up as much as what I read recently.
Several weeks ago I came across a document on the internet that rocked my limited view of what takes place in this sad and immoral country. The document was drafted on March 13, 1962 and signed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff for the President. The title of the document was "Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba." I would strongly encourage you to read the entire document. It is only 12 pages long but it will rattle your intellectual cage as few documents ever have before. The document was classified but is now available in the national archives. You can find it here.
The document contains the top secret recommendations of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to President Kennedy about what was called "Operation Northwoods." If you have gone to the above link and read the document I do not have to write anything more. You have seen the same thing I saw and I can't imagine that you are anything less than shocked and appalled by what you read. If you did not read the document, and I suspect most of you did not, let me tell you a bit about what it contains. But first, a bit of history will put things in perspective.
- In 1959 Fidel Castro successfully over threw the Batista government and installed the first communist country in the western hemisphere in Cuba.
- On April 17th, 1961 the government of the Socialist Democracy of Amerika unsuccessfully attempted to oust Castro in the failed military operation today known as the Bay of Pigs.
- In March of 1962 the Joint Chiefs of Staff recommend Operation Northwoods to President Kennedy. He rejects their recommendation.
- In October of 1962 the Cuban Missile Crisis occurs. President Kennedy successfully convinces the Russians to not place missiles in Cuba, despite Castro's invitation for them to do so.
- In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.
- Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.
- The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.
- America's top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: 'We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba,' and, 'casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.'
- The Joint Chiefs even proposed using the potential death of astronaut John Glenn during the first attempt to put an American into orbit as a false pretext for war with Cuba, the documents show.
- One idea was to create a war between Cuba and another Latin American country so that the United States could intervene. Another was to pay someone in the Castro government to attack U.S. forces at the Guantanamo naval base — an act, which would have amounted to treason. And another was to fly low level U-2 flights over Cuba, with the intention of having one shot down as a pretext for a war.
The fact that certain members of the regime who rule over us actually proposed killing SDA citizens in order to incite sufficient anti-Castro anger to justify an offensive war against Cuba is shocking to those who believe that only the best and brightest among us go into politics and the military. It should also cause those who blindly love our rulers to sit up and take note. The fact that the goal of that desired war with Castro was to initiate a military takeover of Cuba and bring it under the sovereign control of the SDA goes contrary to what every lover of Amerika believes is the role of our imperial armed forces; namely, bringing the blessings of democracy to the huddled masses around the world. Those who persist in the irrational belief that our rulers have our best interests at heart and never do anything from self-aggrandizing self interest need to see the truth. Our rulers see us as pawns to be manipulated for their benefit and nothing more. Fortunately they fear us enough to know that they need to continually lie to us in order to gain our support for their causes, as they would not dare to do the things they do, or want to do, without popular support.
If you do not believe that those who rule over us, in all the myriad branches of government, spend most of their time attempting to bring us into agreement with their despotic wishes by means of carefully crafted propaganda you are a fool. The SDA is a nation of fools. I don't expect that to ever change. So when you go to the polls this year to participate in the lovely democratic system we all worship and adore, just remember what the people you elect think of you. They would not hesitate to kill you to achieve their ends.