I don't consider what I write to be particularly inflammatory in nature. Most everything that I write here can be found in either John Calvin, Thomas Jefferson or Murray Rothbard. None of those men were revolutionaries bent upon the destruction of the state. Indeed, Calvin preached submission to the state regardless of how evil it might become, just as I have in previous posts in this blog. As Calvin saw things, which is precisely how I see things, God brings providential judgements upon the covenantal heads of the institution of civil government when they disobey His law and those who are under their authority cannot escape those judgments. All men deserve to be punished for the idolatrous worship of the state and it is inevitable that the small number of non-idolaters in the group will end up bearing at least some of that punishment as well. I tell myself that every time I pay my extortionate amount of taxes to the Treasury of the Socialist Democracy of Amerika. Those who support and propagate immorality within civil government are especially likely to fall subject to the providential judgement of the God of the Bible, but that is God's business, not mine. Regardless, some of those who know me have cautioned me to be careful about where I go and what I do because they believe I am being monitored by the FBI as a potential terrorist threat. If that is the case, and I have no idea if it is, I have prepared an open letter to the anonymous FBI agent who might be tracking my blog:
Dear FBI Agent:
If you have read all 880+ posts to this blog you have a pretty good idea what I am about. Not once in those 880+ posts have I ever recommended, encouraged, sanctioned or demanded that anyone do anything contrary to the law of the land. This is true despite the fact that the law of this immoral land is highly immoral itself. It is designed to steal from one group and give to the favored members of another government endorsed class. It is designed to enshrine mere mortals as career politicians who then have the power to make or break the lives of the rest of us. It is designed to foster and inculcate worship of itself, and its representatives. It is immoral and God-hating through and through but until the law of this land forcibly requires me to commit immorality I have no right to rebel against it.
This is what the shooter at the abortion mill in Colorado Springs got wrong last month. I understand his position, and you should too, that his actions prevented the murder of a couple of human beings that day. What he got wrong is that God does not require us to take up arms against an immoral government that sanctions murder until we are personally required to engage in murder. It is only when the FBI agent knocks on my door and informs me that my wife must have an abortion that I am permitted to take up arms against the state.
Christians do not believe in revolution, or at least they should not believe in revolution. Many Christians were instrumental in bringing about the revolution against Britain that resulted in the founding of this immoral and envy-filled country but they were wrong in what they did. They were following the incorrect teachings of a brawl-loving theologian by the name of John Knox. Mr. Knox had corrupted the Reformed doctrine of submission to the state as taught by John Calvin. Contrary to what Calvin taught, Knox believed that a "lesser magistrate" (usually just him and some of his drinking buddies) could constitute a civil body endowed by God with authority to rebel against the higher level of authority in the land. You will search the Bible in vain for any such teaching. God's will in this matter is clear. He brings punishment, in the form of the tyrannical government you work for, to punish people for not worshiping Him as they should. We have no right to rebel against this punishment. On the contrary, we are required to bend our backs and receive our blows from your hand. In this sense God is using you just like He used the Assyrians and the Babylonians to punish His covenant people.
To make things clear, I do not believe in "law and order" as you see it. Your concept of law and order is nothing more than tyranny. What I do believe in is a sovereign God who orders all things according to His purposes and that includes those things most people call evil. Make no mistake, civil government as it operates in this envy-filled land today, as well as the multitude of police forces that enforce submission to the immoral laws of this land, is a God-hating institution that God will bring down. After God finished using the Assyrians and the Babylonians to punish His people, He brought horrific and terrific judgement upon them for their God-hating ways. You should expect the same.
Don't think that you will escape God's judgement in the future because you are just following the orders of your superiors and the law of the land as it is now written. You will not. God will not be mocked. He requires you to submit to His law as revealed in the Bible. He will judge you according to His law as revealed in the Bible. If you are like most citizens of this depraved land you have no clue what the Law of God says. Don't think that your ignorance of His revealed will in the Bible will spare you, it will not. Maybe you are wondering (highly unlikely since the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of you being a God-hater, just like the rest of the people in power in this reprobate country) precisely what God is going to judge you for. Let me give you a short list:
- The Bible forbids your practice of spying on the citizens of this country.
- The Bible forbids your practice of searching through the papers and possessions of the citizens of this country without a warrant alleging probable cause that a crime has been committed.
- The Bible forbids you to enforce laws that are contrary to biblical law. That would be most of the laws that you currently enforce.
- You have no right to require bankers to inform you whenever a citizen of this country engages in a cash transaction in excess of $10,000. You have no right to require investment brokers to inform you whenever a citizen of this country engages in a cash transaction in excess of $10,000.
- You have no right to go to internet service providers and demand they reveal the names and internet activity of their customers. That is an invasion of privacy that is both illegal and immoral.
- You have no right to practice entrapment in order to make it appear as if you are saving the citizens of this land from terrorism. This includes inciting people of marginal intelligence into planting bombs at the finish line of athletic events around the country.
- You have no right to infiltrate organizations within this country that are minding their own business and obeying the laws as they are written.
- Here is one little excerpt from biblical law that will amaze and confuse you. God requires you to protect His Church in this country. You are guilty of not only refusing to protect the Church in this God-hating land, you are guilty of persecuting it by refusing to enforce biblical law.
- You have no right to criminalize drugs and enforce draconian punishments upon people who are minding their own business and not doing any harm to their neighbors.
- You have a moral responsibility to criminalize pornography, fornication and adultery but you refuse to do so.
It is not too late for you to change your ways. As long as you are alive it is possible to change the course you are on and go from being an enemy of God to a friend of God. But doing so will cost you all of the hedonistic pleasures you enjoy today. You will lose your job, your income, your pension and the support and admiration of your friends. You will be labeled a kook and a nut-job for abandoning such a promising career to become a follower of Christ.
I do not know how God will bring judgment in the future, nor do I care to know. All I do know is that He will do it. If He is consistent with His nature, and He always is, He prefers to wait a long period of time before destroying a group of people for their sin. As He likes to say, He waits for "the iniquity to fill up" prior to bringing His wrathful hand against a people. The only reason we have not already seen His wrath is due to the fact He is waiting for us to do even more evil things. You should endeavor to do the opposite. You should stop doing evil things. Despite the length of this open letter I really have only one word to say to you. Repent.